- Business Car Leasing
- Commercial Vehicle Leasing
- Company Car Allowance
- Ex Lease Cars For Sale
- Fleet Management
- Gap Insurance
- Finance Lease
- Sale & Leaseback
5 Reasons to choose Windmill
- One Number One Call for all your fleet requirements
- Access to our extensive range of stock vehicles
- National Company with a local feel
- Free delivery to any UK mainland address
- On-Line Quotation system to totally configure your vehicle
- No unwanted additional running costs for your vehicle fleet
- A total package – fixed monthly costs
- 100% VAT is reclaimable of a maintenance contact
- Allows you access to our economies of scale of all maintenance related items
Why Choose Maintenance for your company vehicles?
It offers you a no hassle policy. All your costs are fixed and budgeted for you so you have no unwanted surprises or costs that are never easy to factor into your budgets as you never know when they are coming. Furthermore our economies of scale come into play. The amount of service authorisations we do on an annual basis and the tyres we change each year, enable us to get significant savings over and above what a standard company would pay for these items. All of this is factored into the maintenance element so you not only get a total package but are saving money on the maintenance of your fleet at the same time.
Can I add Maintenance to all my vehicles?
Even if your vehicles are leased through other contract hire companies or you may even own your vehicles, or perhaps you are thinking about Finance Lease then we can offer a stand alone maintenance contract for your vehicles. In fact we already do this for many clients. We have a Technical Specialist who is there to help and advise you once your maintenance contract is underway. For your drivers the benefits are simply. One Number – One Call is all they ever need. No matter what vehicle they are driving and who owns that vehicle. With a maintenance contract with Windmill Leasing, your drivers simply call us and we take care of the rest for them. This allows your drivers to continue with their job while we take care of ours.